Cannabidiol oil, known as CBD oil or hemp oil, touted as a panacea for everything from cancer pain to depression and anxiety. Some research shows that it provides relief from arthritis pain.
Benefits of CBD Oil
It does not affect your brain the same way that THC does. According to Healthline, it interacts with two receptors, CB1 and CB2, which help reduce pain and effects of inflammation.
- Eases simple pain and chronic pain.
- Linked to mental benefits, such as a reduction in anxiety.
- Help reduce symptoms associated with depression.
- Reduce acne.
- Ease cancer-related symptoms.
According to Consumer Health Digest (CHD), there are three most important terms to know before purchasing one. Namely, CBD volume, hemp oil volume, and CBD concentration. The second and third are the most critical to take into consideration as it shows the oil’s potency.
It is important to know that there are different product options to choose from. They are:
- CBD Oil, which is the more potent version and delivery system of CBD
- Topical Solutions, enabling the user to use it in the targeted area.
- Tinctures, an alcohol-based cannabis extract that is orally ingested.
- CBD Dietary Supplements, or capsules containing CBD oil in a more powdered form.
You can choose to depend on the location and severity of your pain. Therefore, if you want to target a specific area, an oil or oil topical may be best for you. However, a tincture or dietary supplement works best if the pain is all over.
CBD Oil shows a role in relieving symptoms of many health issues, including anxiety, depression, acne, and heart disease. For those with cancer, it may provide a natural option for pain and symptom relief.
If you are interested in trying CBD products, you can purchase them through our online dispensaries.