Smoking Weed & Enjoying it in Canada: Beginners and Seasoned Users Guide
Smoking Weed in Canada has got to be one of the most enjoyable events for proud Canadians. Why do many people say they feel nothing the first time they try smoking? This could result from not inhaling the proper way or not finding the best smoking method for their first session.
If you are looking for pointers on how to smoke weed for new users, or preferring to explore different methods, here are some basics that beginners can benefit from.
Try Cannabis for the First Time in Canada
Smoking weed can be tricky for the first time, and here are a few tips on how to smoke weed and make the most out of it.
- Set the scene. It is important that you feel safe and comfortable to avoid unwanted reactions of paranoia.
- Know what to expect. Be ready for the possibility of not getting high on your first use.
- Be with the people you love. While it is fun to be around people, enormous crowds can cause paranoia, or risk people ruining your high.
- Order your favorite food. Stick to what you prefer to eat, there is no secret recipe on it; keep your snacks handy. You will notice you are high when you have the extreme case of munchies.
- Find the best way to smoke weed with the right strain. Choosing your preferences, your location and to whom you are with is crucial. At Cannabisden we offer the finest selections of curated strains handpicked from the best craft growers around.
Importance of smoking the right way
How to Smoke Cannabis Without Coughing?
Vaping is perfect if you are a first-time user. While there are ways to avoid coughing when smoking weed, it is natural to cough after smoking. When you cough, it excites your muscles in your lungs which cause the smaller air capillaries to open.
Here are some ideas to help ease your cough.
Try a diffuser or percolator. A “perc” or percolator is an additional water chamber added to the main shaft of the bong tube. This adds extra water, which cools down the smoke and makes it easier to inhale.
Try a smaller hit. Take a smaller hit, and take your time, your lung capacity may not be so large during your first session.
Take a deep breath. Do not smoke a joint like a cigarette. Breathing slowly and sniffing deeply into your lungs will not clutter your throat. Be certain to draw the smoke into your mouth first and inhale it into your lungs along with fresh air.
Get good quality weed. Nicole from Cannabisden recommends this is very important. Sometimes coughing can result from smoking bad quality weed. Go for better quality Marijuana such as craft strains to maximize your experience.
Use a vaporizer. Vaporizer works by using heat to turn your buds into vapor; this means it requires no burning. It will be easier on your lungs as nothing is being combusted; it is simply emitting vapor.
Keep liquids close by, non alcoholic beverages. Though following other tips mentioned above, there is still a chance of getting your lungs irritated causing you to cough. Whether you are a first-time user or a skillful user, be sure to keep a glass of water beside you. Drink water before, during, and after your smoking session. Always remember to keep yourself hydrated.