Hydrate your weed. Cannabisden is an online dispensary in Canada that is here to tell you all the tips you need to know about rehydrating your weed. Marijuana can become dried out for several reasons.We will be sharing ways of how to rehydrate your weed. Any cannabis you consume should contain a certain moisture level for an optimal experience. This moisture level changes the potency, flavour, aroma, and strength of the high. When the weed is too dry , it will burn up and degrade promptly. Too much moisture in the weed can also create mouldy buds and harm your health.
How to store your weed
Prevention is the optimal method of keeping your cannabis well hydrated. Proper storage that keeps cannabis fresh is the finest way to ensure you’re getting the most out of your marijuana. The best of the best strains are always well hydrated such as the king crafts listed on Cannabisdens online shop . Emperor Cookie Dough is as impressive as they come. Cured to perfection . Do not store your weed in the open or on a tray. It will expose your weed to an excess of oxygen and light, the two primary causes of cannabis degradation. A delicate balance of environmental conditions will keep your marijuana fresh and potent.
An empty container and plastic bag are a common form of packaging for cannabis.The best way to store cannabis is to keep it in an opaque, airtight container, keeping it in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight.
How to rehydrate your weed by your #1 Online dispensary in Canada
Maintaining the optimal level of moisture in your cannabis is a delicate, complicated process. No one wants to smoke dried out weed that turns to dust. There are plenty of ways to rehydrate your dried out weeds and return it to a quality state.
Always remember to use distilled water when rehydrating your weed, regardless of what method you choose to use. The impurities, minerals, and chemicals in the water that destroy the weed were being removed with the distillation process.
Here are some hacks you can use to rehydrate your weed:
- A Slice of Bread. One of the simplest methods to rehydrate weed is to moisten a piece of bread. Place the bread and dry weed in an airtight container for an hour or two to allow the moisture to distribute itself. Remove the bread when it sufficiently rehydrates your marijuana, reseals the lid, and store it in a dark below room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Fruit Peel. Cut the outer layer of orange, lemon, or other citrus peel and place it in your airtight jar. Citrus peels are naturally moist, but will probably transfer some of their flavor and aroma to your weed. Leave it for a few hours, check on your weed frequently, and remove it when the weed feels moist.
Aside from lemon and lime, you have other choices which include:
- Herbs. Any fresh plant sealed in an airtight container will transfer its moisture to the dry weed and add a zing of flavour.
- Wet paper towel moisture packs. Take a sheet of paper towel and soak them in water. Put the wet paper towels in a plastic bag, seal it, and poke a small hole in the bag. Then add this wet paper towel moisture pack to your container of weed.
Watch out for mold online canada
Introducing moisture back into the dehydrated marijuana with any of these methods is a great way to revive your dried weed. Check your weed periodically when using the method of rehydrating dried weed. At Cannabisden the #1 go to online dispensary in Canada goes through an intense check of any mold or mildew before selecting our products
Two common types of marijuana mold are:
- Botrytis cinerea, also known as Bud Rot
This is the least dangerous of the two molds, and still can cause serious health complications, like lung damage.
Inhaling aspergillus can cause infection, aspergilloma (ranging from cough to severe fatigue to bleeding airway), and invasive pulmonary aspergillosis, which can be crucial if not administered accordingly.
You can use any of the methods to rehydrate your weed, but always remember to avoid both molds at all costs. This process is not labor intensive, but something of a volatile dance. Online dispensary in Canada.